|Crow Wing County Child
- The Team coordinates resources for prevention, intervention,
and treatment and provides case consultation services.
- The Team utilizes various resources in Crow Wing County to provide public and professional education to the community at large. The Child Protection Team works toward strengthening families through developing a supportive environment.
- The Team actively works toward fostering community awareness in understanding child protection issues.
- The Team provides funding to support local child protection activities, events and projects.
|2021 TEAM ACTIVITIES SUPPORTED BY
- Provided funding to Crow Wing County Foster Care
Association’s “First Night in Care” backpack program
for children who are placed in foster care on an
- Sponsored public service announcements and poster
contests in county schools to promote awareness of
child abuse and neglect
- Provided funding to the Crow Wing County Family
Services Collaborative flex-fund, to provide support
to families of school aged children
- Provided funding for ParentWorks, a basic
intensive group therapy program for children and their
parents involved in the child protection court system
- Provided head phones and snacks to ISD #181 and
ISD #186 for the emergency care assistance program.
- Purchased “Power Source Parenting” books and
workbooks for a parenting support group.
- Purchased Lice Kits to be distributed through the
Collaborative School workers
- Provided funding for forensic sexual abuse
interviews of children and educational support and
service referrals for families of sexual abuse
- Provided funding for at-risk families to access
gift cards to help them meet emergency needs due to
The Crow Wing County Child Protection
Team wishes to extend a heartfelt "thank-you"
for your support of this year's Radiothon to End Child