|Crow Wing County Child
- The Team coordinates resources for prevention, intervention,
and treatment and provides case consultation services.
- The Team utilizes various resources in Crow Wing County to provide public and professional education to the community at large. The Child Protection Team works toward strengthening families through developing a supportive environment.
- The Team actively works toward fostering community awareness in understanding child protection issues.
- The Team provides funding to support local child protection activities, events and projects.
|2019 Team Activities Supported
in Part by the Radiothon
- Provided funding to Crow Wing County Foster Care
Association’s “First Night in Care” backpack program for
children who are placed in foster care on an emergency
- Sponsored public service announcements and poster
contests in county schools to promote awareness of
child abuse and neglect
- Provided funding to the Crow Wing County Family
Services Collaborative flex-fund, to provide support
to families of school aged children
- Provided funding for ParentWorks, a basic
intensive group therapy program for children and their
parents involved in the child protection court system
- Financially supported Bridges of Hope in providing
mental health services, Parent Support Outreach
services, Crisis Nursery services and financial crisis
programming for families
- Provided training opportunities for professionals
and parents in child protection-related areas
- Provided funding to Summer Group activities for
parents and their children in foster care.
The Crow Wing County Child Protection
Team wishes to extend a heartfelt "thank-you"
for your support of this year's Radiothon to End Child