|Crow Wing County Child
- The Team coordinates resources for prevention, intervention,
and treatment and provides case consultation services.
- The Team utilizes various resources in Crow Wing County to provide public and professional education to the community at large. The Child Protection Team works toward strengthening families through developing a supportive environment.
- The Team actively works toward fostering community awareness in understanding child protection issues.
- The Team provides funding to support local child protection activities, events and projects.
|2023 TEAM ACTIVITIES SUPPORTED BY
- Provided funding to Crow Wing County Foster Care
Association’s “First Night in Care” backpack program
for children who are placed in foster care on an
- Provided funding for a local men’s domestic
- Provided funding to the Crow Wing County Family
Services Collaborative flex-fund, to provide support
to families of school aged children
- Purchased “Power Source Parenting” books and
workbooks and provided funding for a teen mom’s
parenting support group.
- Provided training opportunities for professionals
and parents in child protection-related areas
- Provided funding for forensic sexual abuse
interviews of children and educational support and
service referrals for families of sexual abuse
- Provided funding for at-risk families to access
gift cards to help them meet emergency needs due to
- Provided funding to send children to camp in the
- Provided funding for a local foster parent support
group and training
- Provided funding to the Emergency Department at
Essentia Health-St. Joseph’s Medical Center, for
stuffed animals for children
- Purchased car seats for local law enforcement to
provide to families in need
The Crow Wing County Child Protection
Team wishes to extend a heartfelt "thank-you"
for your support of this year's Radiothon to End Child