|Crow Wing County Child
- The Team coordinates resources for prevention, intervention,
and treatment and provides case consultation services.
- The Team utilizes various resources in Crow Wing County to provide public and professional education to the community at large. The Child Protection Team works toward strengthening families through developing a supportive environment.
- The Team actively works toward fostering community awareness in understanding child protection issues.
- The Team provides funding to support local child protection activities, events and projects.
|2020 TEAM ACTIVITIES SUPPORTED IN
PART BY THE RADIOTHON
- Provided funding to Crow Wing County Foster Care
Association’s “First Night in Care” backpack program
for children who are placed in foster care on an
- Sponsored public service announcements and poster
contests in county schools to promote awareness of
child abuse and neglect
- Provided funding to the Crow Wing County Family
Services Collaborative flex-fund, to provide support
to families of school aged children
- Provided funding for ParentWorks, a basic
intensive group therapy program for children and their
parents involved in the child protection court system
- Provided funding to the Mid-Minnesota Women’s
Center to allow them to explore alternative methods to
deliver services during COVID-19 in order to
continuing keeping community, staff, clients and
- Provided training opportunities for professionals
and parents in child protection-related areas
including training in the area of preventing sexual
- Provided funding for forensic sexual abuse
interviews of children and educational support and
referrals for families of sexual abuse
- Provided funding for at-risk families to access
gift cards to help them meet emergency needs due to
The Crow Wing County Child Protection
Team wishes to extend a heartfelt "thank-you"
for your support of this year's Radiothon to End Child